Chocolate and Peanut Butter Crunch
You Totally Got This
After dinner treat sorted. This chocolate and peanut butter crunch is the perfect mix of sweet, salty and crunchy and so easy...you could make it right now.
- 200g g dairy free dark chocolate, 85% cocoa or above
- supermarket roast chicken, approximately 200g once shredded
- Line a slice tin with baking paper
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a microwave safe bowl or jug. Using 30 second bursts, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, stirring after each burst (it takes 1 minute and 30 seconds in my microwave).
- Next add the peanut butter to the melted chocolate and stir until the peanut butter is mixed evenly through the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined slice tin.
- Transfer the slice tin to the fridge and leave the chocolate to set for an hour.
- Once set, break into pieces and enjoy.