Concord Grape Frozen Yogurt
The View From the Great Island
Concord Grapes are only around for a short time, so grab them when you see them for this healthy 3-ingredient Concord Grape Frozen Yogurt!
- 1 pound concord grapes, seeded or seedless, it doesn't matter
- 1 pound Plain Yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Remove the grapes from the stems and put them in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Puree the grapes until smooth, scrape down the bowl as necessary.
- Push the puree through a mesh strainer, cheesecloth, or a nut milk bag. Try to get as much of the puree liquid through, leaving just the skins and any seeds behind.
- Blend the yogurt with the strained puree and the honey until smooth. It might help to put it back into the (rinsed) food processor to do this.
- For best results chill this mixture before proceeding.
- Pour the chilled mixture into your ice cream machine and process according to directions.
- Spread the frozen yogurt into a loaf pan, cover, and put in the freezer for several hours or until firm enough to scoop.