Crock Pot Chicken And Gravy
Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy is one of the easiest slow cooker meals to make. Tender and juicy shredded chicken in a creamy, flavorful gravy. Best served over rice or mashed potatoes
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 10 ounce condensed cream of chicken soup (can)
- 1¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- Whisk together gravy packets, condensed soup, water, black pepper, and garlic powder in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add sour cream and mix it in. Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
View the recipe instructions at spicysouthernkitchen.com