Easy Lamb Pide
You Totally Got This
Too easy! Delicious Turkish Pide on the table in 30 minutes. Weeknights never tasted so good. Seriously, you need this Easy Lamb Pide recipe right NOW!
- 2 long wide rolls.
- 250g g lamb mince
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small tomato
- 0.25 cup parsley leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach
- pinch chilli flakes
- 60g g fetta
- 2 cups of mixed leaves
- 1 zest and juice of lemon
- 2tbs tbs natural yogurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Finely chop the onion, tomato, and parsley and transfer to a mixing bowl. Next, add the lamb, spinach, fetta, chilli flakes (if using) and mince the garlic directly into the bowl, season with salt and pepper and stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking tray, then flatten out the mixture with the back of a spoon. Place the tray in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes. You will know it’s ready when the lamb has browned.
- Meanwhile, cut the top off the bread rolls, and hollow out the inside to make room for your pide filling. Once the filling has cooked, spoon the filling into the hollowed bread rolls then place the rolls back in the oven for 5 minutes to crisp up. You could even sprinkle more feta over the top for some extra yum.
- Serve each pide with mixed leaves and lemon wedges. Drizzle with yoghurt (if using).