Edamame Noodle Salad Bowl
- 120 g dried noodles
- 1 cup Edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup sweetcorn (cooked)
- handful cilantro (coriander, chopped)
- ½ red pepper (diced)
- 2 spring onions (scallions, finely chopped)
- 1 carrot (julienne)
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos (or light soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- black pepper
- ½ tsp sesame seeds (0.5 syns)
- Cook the noodles per packet instructions, drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the edamame, sweetcorn, cilantro, red pepper, spring onions, carrots, noodles.
- In a small bowl add the coconut aminos (or light soy sauce), water, maple syrup, ginger, garlic and sesame oil and whisk till all combined.
- Pour this in the noodles an veg and toss well to coat.
- Divide among two bowl and season with a little black pepper and sprinkle each bowl with a ¼ tsp of sesame seeds.
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingeats.com