This fluffy and tender Egg Casserole is perfect for busy mornings or serving a crowd. Add your favorite meats, vegetables or cheeses to create an Egg Casserole you will love!
- 14 eggs (large)
- 1 cup cottage cheese (small curd)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 cup mix-ins (optional)
- ⅔ cup cheddar (shredded, optional)
- butter (softened, for greasing the pan)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Generously grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cottage cheese, melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Whisk until well combined. The more you whisk the fluffier the eggs will be. Some curds of cottage cheese might still remain, but that\'s fine.
- Pour the eggs into the greased casserole. Sprinkle your mix-ins around evenly. Note: if adding cheese, I prefer to add some into the eggs and the rest to the top of the eggs near the end of cook time.
- Bake until the eggs are puffed and set, about 25 minutes. A minute or two before you pull it from the oven, top with grated cheese, if desired. Cut into squares and serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at celebratingsweets.com