Freezer Meal: Vegan Fajitas
8 ingredient Vegan Fajitas are a healthy weeknight freezer meal that is on the table in minutes! Made on the stove or in the crockpot.
- 3 portobello mushrooms, sliced into strips
- 3 bell peppers (any color), sliced into strips
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into strips
- 4 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Add all the ingredients into a freezer zip top bag and stash in the freezer until you need a quick and delicious meal.
- Place a nonstick pot over medium heat. Add in a drizzle of oil and the contents of the freezer bag. Cover and cook until the veggies have separated and are no longer part of one large frozen block, about 10-15 minutes. Uncover and cook until most of the water has cooked off, about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle in enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the crockpot. Add the contents of the freezer bag into the pot. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the veggies are tender.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds