Glazed Pumpkin Bread
The Honey Blonde
- 5 tbsp butter (softened)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs ((beaten))
- 1 can pumpkin puree (about 1 ½ cup)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp clove
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp baking spice mixture (same spice mix as above)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9” loaf pan with parchment.
- Beat together butter, yogurt, and sugars until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt. Slowly mix into the butter and pumpkin mixture until just combined.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minute, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the glaze, whisk all ingredients together until smooth. Glaze should feel thick, but should run right off the back of a spoon.
- Once bread is baked and cooled, drizzle glaze over top.