Gluten Free Orange Poppy Seed Bread
Gluten Free Orange Poppyseed Bread requires just one bowl and 8 ingredients. This healthy vegan recipe is naturally sweetened made with whole grains.
- 2 cups gluten free sorghum flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon Poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 cup dairy free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 0.5 + 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 0.5 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a loaf pan with nonstick baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the sorghum flour, flax seeds, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the remaining ingredients into the well. Use a whisk to slowly mix all the ingredients together, starting from the center and working out. Once the batter is well mixed, pour it into the loaf pan and bake it for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with a few cake crumbs, but no batter.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it sit in the loaf pan for 5 minutes. Flip the bread pan upside down onto a plate to remove the bread from the pan. Flip the bread right side up and place it on a baking rack to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!