Healthy Naan Pizza
You Totally Got This
Just when you thought pizza couldn’t get any better, this happened. Healthy Naan Pizza! Try it and there's no going back.
- 2 naan breads
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 0.5 tsp Italian seasoning or oregano flakes
- 0.25 red onion
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 tomato
- 2 large slices of roasted red capsicum (peppers)
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 12 black olives
- 45g g feta cheese
- 2 cups rocket or mixed leaves to serve.
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place your naan bread on the prepared tray. Spread each naan bread with tomato paste and sprinkle with Italian seasoning or oregano flakes.
- Next thinly slice the tomato and red onion, and cut your red pepper into thin strips.
- Top your naan bread with the tomato, baby spinach, red peppers, prosciutto and olives.
- Finally crumble fetta over the top of each naan bread and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with rocket or mixed leaves.