Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Soup
Delicious Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Soup - a fragrant soup that is super quick and easy to make.
- 200 g chicken (leftover, cooked, shredded)
- 3½ cups chicken stock
- ¾ cup long grain white rice (uncooked)
- 2 tbs Thai red curry paste (i use thai world red curry paste)
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 red pepper (chopped)
- 4 mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 carrot (sliced into thin batons)
- 1 onion (diced)
- ½ cup coconut milk (i use aroy-d)
- 1 tbs ginger
- ¾ cup frozen peas
- fresh coriander
- cooking oil spray
- Set instant pot to saute mode
- Spray with cooking oil spray and once it displays hot, add the onion and ginger and fry for a few minutes to soften.
- Add in the paste and stir until the onion and ginger are mixed with the paste.
- Add in the rice, stock, fish sauce, peas and vegetables.
- Stir and then add lid, close valve (if not self sealing)
- Set to manual (high pressure) for 4 minutes.
- Once instant pot finishes cooking, quick release the pressure.
- Remove lid, set back to sautÃ©s mode and stir in coconut milk and cooked chicken until all heated through.
- Serve topped with coriander.
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingeats.com