Low Carb Enchilada Meatball Bake
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- meatballs (cooked)
- 10 oz red enchilada sauce (can, i use las palmas brand)
- ¾ cup mexican cheese (shredded)
- 1) Preheat oven to 400.
- 2) Add all of the meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until combined.
- 3) Shape into approximately 15 meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- 4) Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- 1) Preheat oven to 350.
- 2) Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce into bottom of small baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- 3) Place cooked meatballs into dish and top with remaining enchilada sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- 4) Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
View the recipe instructions at getfitlaura.com