Low Carb Lasagna (gluten free)
My Life Cookbook - low carb healthy everyday recipes.
If you are craving lasagna on a low carb or gluten free diet, this low carb lasagna is for you. It's rich, savory & highly addicting at only 6.0g net carbs.
- 5 eggs
- 1 link Italian sausage
- 1 cup marinara (see notes for low carb)
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- ½ cup baby spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Heat up two non stick frying pans. Add cooking spray to both and In the small one, add a beaten egg and swirl around to make a crepe. Flip over into the other pan and finish cooking. Should only take a minute or so per side. Do this for 5 eggs to make crepes.
- In a sauce pan, brown the sausage after taking the casing off. Add in garlic and then marina sauce. Let cook through for a few minutes and then take off stove.
- In a bowl add the ricotta, 1 beaten egg and spinach. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray cooking spray all over a small springform pan. Add 1 crepe then top with 1/3 cup of meat sauce. Add next crepe and top with ricotta mixture then 1/3 cup of the mozzarella. Add one more layer of each and then top with remaining sauce and then remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes then let sit for 15 minutes before cutting.