Minimal Monday: Overnight Chia Yogurt
The View From the Great Island
Overnight Chia Yogurt ~ this easy healthy breakfast can be jazzed up with all sorts of fruits and nuts, or just enjoyed with a drizzle of honey.
- plain or Greek yogurt, one cup per serving
- chia seeds, 2 Tbsp per serving
- honey or vanilla extract, if desired
- orange sections
- wheat germ
- Stir the seeds into the yogurt. Add the honey and vanilla, if using.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap, or mix it in a mason jar.
- Store in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Serve topped with orange sections, a sprinkling of wheat germ, and a drizzle of honey.