Paleo Chicken Taco Burger
A paleo-friendly favorite, these bunless chicken taco burgers call for just a few fresh ingredients and cook up quick!
- 3 lb ground chicken breast
- 1 oz taco seasoning mix (package)
- 1 jalapeno (large, deseeded and diced)
- ½ cup cilantro (fresh chopped)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 avocados (ripe, peeled and pitted)
- 2 limes (fresh)
- 3 scallions (finely chopped)
- pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken breast, taco seasoning, jalapeno and cilantro until well mixed. Form into patties.
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet. Cook patties until cooked through. Remove from heat and cool slightly before serving.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash together avocados, lime juice and chopped scallions. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm patties with guacamole.
View the recipe instructions at www.tablespoon.com