Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn
The Honey Blonde
Do you need a last minute treat to make for Halloween? I've got you covered! This peanut butter chocolate popcorn. Yum!
- 6 cups of popcorn, popped
- 0.75 cup white Chocolate (melted)
- 0.75 cup peanut butter chips (melted)
- 0.75 cup semi sweet chocolate melted
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup candy of choice
- Separate the popcorn into 3 separate bowls. In one bowl, drizzle over the white chocolate then toss to coat the popcorn. Repeat with the peanut butter chips and semi sweet chocolate.
- Dump the popcorn out onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread out into an even layer. Sprinkle sea salt over top and then add your candy of choice (optional). Once chocolate has hardened, toss all the popcorn together, breaking up the larger clumps.
- Store in an air-tight bag until ready to serve.