Pecan Chocolate Blondies
Pecan Chocolate Blondies made in mini muffin pan are perfect bite sized dessert and are great as edible gifts. These are kid friendly and absolutely delicious.
- 8 tbsp (1 stick) cold unsalted butter
- 1tbsp tbsp Egg replacer powder whisked in 3tbsp water (or use 1 large egg)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 0.33333333333333 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and salt in a stand mixer until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Add the egg replacer mixture (or egg) and beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in the vanilla.
- Turn off the mixer and add the flour all at once. Mix until well combined.
- Finally add in the chopped pecans, chocolate and coconut. Mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop (or a teaspoon to make rounded spoonfuls) and place one in each mini-muffin well. Press each mound very lightly with fingertips.
- Bake until the cookies are firmly set around the edges and golden-brown in the center, about 14~16 minutes. A cake tester inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let the pan cool for 5 minutes before turning it over onto a wire rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.