Quorn™ & Vegetable Red Thai Curry
- 4 spray cooking spray (calorie controlled)
- 4 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 reduced fat coconut milk (can)
- 350 g deli style chicken style slices
- 1 aubergine (medium, cut into chunks)
- 1 whole broccoli (raw cut into florets)
- 150 g mushrooms chestnut (sliced)
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 15 ml lime juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 10 g coriander (fresh roughly chopped)
- 1 lime s (medium, cut into wedges, to serve)
- Mist a large deep frying pan with cooking spray and set over a medium heat. Add the red curry paste and cook, stirring, for just under 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and 200ml cold water, and stir to combine. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Add the Quorn and aubergine and cook for 10 minutes, then stir in the broccoli and mushrooms. Cover and cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until the broccoli is just tender.
- Stir the soy sauce, lime juice and sugar into the curry, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Serve the Thai red curry with the coriander and lime wedges on the side.
View the recipe instructions at www.weightwatchers.com