Radish Greens Pesto
From a Chef's Kitchen
Pungent, peppery radish greens make perfect pesto and pack a nutritional punch!
- 4 cups radish tops (packed) (washed and dried)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- ½ cup sliced or slivered almonds, coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or pistachios
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more as needed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add additional olive oil to achieve a thick sauce consistency. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.