Radish Greens Pesto
From a Chef's Kitchen
Pungent, peppery radish greens make perfect pesto and pack a nutritional punch!
- 4 cups radish tops (packed)
- 3 cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 0.5 cup sliced or slivered almonds, coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or pistachios
- 0.5 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 0.33333333333333 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more as needed
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add additional olive oil to achieve a thick sauce consistency. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.