Ranch Chicken Skewers
The Honey Blonde
These ranch chicken skewers are delicious and great to serve to guests!
- 2 tbsp Ranch dressing seasoning (divided)
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lb chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ red onion (quartered)
- 1 tsp olive oil ((divided))
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 tbsp of the ranch seasoning, buttermilk, and yogurt. Add in the chicken pieces and toss to coat. Set aside to marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the vegetables in the olive oil and salt and pepper.
- To assemble the skewers, alternate chicken pieces with vegetables. Sprinkle the skewers with the remaining ranch seasoning.
- On a grill, heated to medium high, or in a 375 degree oven, cook the skewers until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
View the recipe instructions at The Honey Blonde