The Healthy Mummy
You can cure chocolate cravings with this Raspberry Ripe. It's packed with good quality ingredients and comes in at under 100 calories per serve.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams dark chocolate (70% cacao or higher)
- Blitz oats and sunflower seeds for 3 seconds.
- Add raspberries, coconut, maple syrup and vanilla and blitz until well combined.
- Press firmly into a loaf pan or similar and pop in the freezer to set. Allow to set until hard as this will make coating the pieces much easier.
- Cut into ten pieces and pop them back in the freezer while melting the chocolate.
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Once set, melt your chocolate using your preferred method.
- Using two forks, lower raspberry pieces into dark chocolate and coat well.
- Quickly tap off excess chocolate and place on tray, then pop back in the freezer to set.
- Keep stored in freezer.