Roasted Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Walnut Lemon Gremolata
From a Chef's Kitchen
Roasted Asparagus with Goat Cheese and Walnut Lemon Gremolata is a beautiful and tasty way to showcase this springtime jewel!
- 1 large bunch (1+ pound) asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 0.33333333333333 cup walnuts
- 0.25 cup fresh parsley
- zest of 1 large lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season to taste with salt and black pepper. Roast for 10 minutes or to desired doneness. (If your asparagus is thick, it may take longer or require a higher temperature.)
- While asparagus is roasting, combine walnuts, parsley, lemon zest, garlic and salt and black pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- When asparagus is ready, immediately drizzle with lemon juice and top with goat cheese. Place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes for the goat cheese to warm.
- Transfer to a serving platter and top with Walnut Lemon Gremolata. Serve immediately.