Roasted Black Grapes
The View From the Great Island
Roasted Black Grapes is a quick and easy appetizer that's elegant, unexpected, and absolutely fabulous!
- 1 heaping cup black seedless grapes, rinsed and dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar (use regular balsamic if you like)
- juice of 1/2 a small lemon
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- fresh thyme leaves
- Set oven to 425F
- Toss everything together and spread out on a baking sheet. Roast for about 15 minutes, giving the pan a shake every now and then.
- Transfer to a serving dish, making sure to get all the good sauce, and serve with cheese and plain crackers or crusty bread.