Simple Banana and Pear Smoothie Recipe
A very simple but super delicious smoothie recipe made with five basic ingredients. Perfect for breakfast or as a meal replacement at any time of the day.
- 2 bananas (broken into chunks)
- 1 Pear Juice or Cider
- 1 cup low fat plain yogurt
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract ((optional))
- 1 tsp honey (or maple syrup to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon for decoration
- peppermint leaves for decoration
- Peel and slice your bananas and the pear. Put them into the blender and add the yogurt, the sweetener to taste and the vanilla extract (optional).
- Blend everything until nice and smooth. Pour your smoothie in a serving glass and decorate with a pinch of cinnamon and mint leaves.
- If you wish, you can also add a couple of spoons of your favorite seeds, oatmeal or a spoonful of superfoods to boost the nutritional value of your smoothie. Just add the mentioned ingredients into the blender jar before whizzing.
View the recipe instructions at Smoothie Fairytales