Snowflake Pita Chips
The View From the Great Island
Homemade Snowflake Pita Chips are a fun and festive way to add a little sparkle to your appetizers this season!
- flatbread, pita bread, flour tortillas, or corn tortillas
- olive oil (for brushing)
- onion salt (or seasoning of your choice)
- Set the oven to 350F
- Use snowflake cookie cutters to cut out shapes from your flatbread.
- Lay the shapes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush the bread lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with onion salt.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes, then flip and bake for another 2-5 minutes, or until they are lightly browned and crisp. The exact time will depend on the thickness of your bread.