The Best Keto Cheesecake
This really is the best low carb and keto cheesecake recipe. Even my non-keto family proclaimed "This is the best cheesecake I have ever had!"
- 1½ cups almond flour (click here to see my favorite brand)
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener (clicke here to see my favorite)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups powdered sweetener (clicke here to see my favorite)
- 5 eggs (large, room temperature)
- 8 ounces sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Adjust the rack to the middle of the oven. Combine the crust dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in the butter. Pour the crust mixture into a 10 inch x 4 inch springform pan and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Use a flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate the crust for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. If you use a stand mixer use the paddle attachment.
- Add in the sweetener a little at a time (about 1/3) and beat with the hand mixer.
- Add in the room temperature eggs one at a time and beat until well incorporated.
- Finally, add in the vanilla and room temperature sour cream and beat until just incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and even out the top. Bake in the pre-heated oven. Check after 50 minutes. The top should no longer be glossy and the center should still be jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and crack the door. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven run a sharp paring knife between the cheesecake and the pan (this is to ensure the cake doesn\'t stick. Do not remove the springform). Let sit on the counter for 1 hour.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the springform pan sides, decorate the top, and serve. Makes 12 slices.
View the recipe instructions at jenniferbanz.com