Toasted Coconut Chocolate Matza (what to do with leftover matza)
Toasted Coconut Chocolate Matza (aka Matza Crack!) is a super delicious and addicting snack! It is a great way to use leftover matza.
- 6 oz chocolate ((I used milk chocolate))
- 3 pieces matza
- ¼ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Use a microwave or a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Arrange the matza on a large cutting board or over parchment paper. Drizzle the chocolate evenly between the 3 matzas, and use a spoon to spread the melted chocolate evenly over the matza.
- Toast the coconut flakes in a non-stick pan over medium heat for 30-60 seconds, or until golden brown. Sprinkle the toasted coconut flakes over the matzas. Place in the fridge to cool for about an hour, or until the chocolate is set.
- Break each matza into thirds along the ridges, then break each third in half.