Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 g caster sugar
- 75 g plain flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 75 g Milk Chocolate
- 50 g white Chocolate
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°c (or 160° for a fan-assisted oven) and line a tray with grease proof paper. A 20cmx20cm tray (or equivalent is ideal.
- In a medium bowl, melt the dark chocolate and butter together, either in shorts bursts in the microwave or over a bain marie.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until fluffy. Allow the chocolate/butter mixture to cool a little and then add the eggs/sugar. Mix until combined.
- Sift the flour and cocoa into the mixture and gently mix until combined into a batter.
- Roughly chop the milk chocolate and white chocolate and add to the batter. Mix gently until the chocolate is right through the batter.
- Pour into your pre-lined tray, ensuring the batter is right to the edges. Bake at 180°c for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tray before cutting into your desired sized brownies.
View the recipe instructions at bakingwithgranny.co.uk