Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles
The View From the Great Island
Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles ~ these deliciously vibrant popsicles are a healthy frozen smoothie on a stick.
- 1½ cups frozen wild blueberries (thawed)
- ¾ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend the berries, yogurt, almond butter, and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold. Insert sticks and freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles immerse the mold in a sink of warm water up to, but not over the top lip of the mold, and hold for 15 seconds, then remove the popsicles.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island