Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles
The View From the Great Island
Wild Blueberry and Almond Butter Yogurt Popsicles ~ these deliciously vibrant popsicles are a healthy frozen smoothie on a stick.
- 1.5 cups frozen wild blueberries (thawed)
- 0.75 cup yogurt
- 0.25 cup almond butter
- 0.25 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend the berries, yogurt, almond butter, and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold. Insert sticks and freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles immerse the mold in a sink of warm water up to, but not over the top lip of the mold, and hold for 15 seconds, then remove the popsicles.