Easy Raspberry Coffee Cake
From a Chef's Kitchen
Easy Raspberry Coffee Cake is one of my mom's award-winning recipes!
- cooking spray
- 1.75 cups all-purpose flour plus more for pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bag (10-ounce) frozen raspberries (thawed and drained)
- 0.25 cup all-purpose flour
- 0.25 cup granulated sugar
- 0.5 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11 x 7-inch baking pan with cooking spray, then dust with flour. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine yogurt, egg and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Pour oil into the yogurt mixture. (You don't need to stir it.)
- Add yogurt/oil to the dry ingredients and stir until combined, being careful not to overmix. Pour into prepared pan and gently smooth the top.
- Sprinkle raspberries over batter.
- Combine flour, sugar, pecans and butter in a small bowl and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the raspberries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.