3-Ingredient Breakfast Caramel Energy Bites
A 10 minute recipe for the most delicious chewy 3-ingredient Caramel Energy Bites. Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- ¾ cup instant 1 minute oatmeal (Plus half cup , divided)
- 1 cup tightly packed dried medjool dates ((about 30 dates))
- 2 tablespoons Simply Pure Caramel Creamer
- pinch of salt (optional)
- In a small food processor, pulse the 3/4 cup oatmeal a few times until it resembles a coarse flour. Add the dates and the Simply Pure Caramel creamer and salt (if using) and process until it comes together into a thick paste. You might need to scrape down the mixture with a spoon a few times.
- Transfer the paste to a medium bowl and add the remaining 1/2 cup instant oatmeal. Use your hands to work the oatmeal into the date mixture. It will be sticky but it should form a thick paste.
- Rinse your hands, and use a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop or measuring spoon to scoop out 1 tablespoon of dough. Roll the dough into a ball with your hands. Note: This is much easier to do if your hands are wet - the mixture will not stick to your hands this way!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.