Autum Spiced Tea
Enjoy your favorite dessert with this easy and delicious Autumn Spiced Tea recipe! The wonderful aroma will fill your house as the tea simmers on your stove top on a cold day.
- 5 cups water
- 4 earl Grey or Lady Grey tea bags
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 anise stars
- 4 cloves
- ¼ cup agave syrup ((or more to taste!))
- juice of 1/2 orange ((about 1/4 cup))
- juice of lemon ((about 1 tablespoon))
- In a medium sized pot, add the water, tea bags, cinnamon sticks, anise, and cloves. Bring to a boil and allow the tea to brew for 2-4 minutes while the water is boiling. Carefully remove the teabags and stir in the rest of the ingredients. Lower the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve hot with Tim Tams.