A creamy and delicious dip made with avocado and chickpeas. It is a cross between hummus and guacamole. A nutritious snack for any time of the day.
- 2 avocados (Ripe , deseeded and peeled)
- 1 chickpeas ((15oz. can) of , rinsed and drained)
- 1 clove garlic ( minced)
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsps Tahini
- 1 tsp cumin (Ground)
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- red pepper (As needed, Crushed flakes -- for serving)
- In a blender or food processor, combine the avocados with chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, ground cumin, olive oil and salt. Process until smooth.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle some crushed red pepper flakes on top. Serve with chips and/ or veggies.