Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
Dinner, then Dessert
Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken, the best chicken you'll ever eat with only 4 ingredients. Sticky, crispy, sweet and garlicky, the PERFECT weeknight meal.
- ⅔ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless (4-5 ounces each))
- 12 slices bacon
- In a large bowl add the brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Coat the chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with two slices of bacon (aim for the end of the bacon pieces to stay under the chicken to prevent unwrapping while cooking).
- Place into your baking pan (with at least 2 inch high sides).
- Top with the remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and browned.
- Careful to not let the brown sugar burn and blacken.