Blueberry + Yoghurt Sugar Free Scones
You Totally Got This
Ridiculously simple but seriously yummy. These blueberry yoghurt sugar free scones are the perfect healthy treat. Get the easy recipe here...
- 1.5 cups plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 tbs butter
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbs milk and extra for brushing
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 220C/425F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a mixing bowl and stir until combined. Next add the butter using your fingers to rub the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre and add in the yoghurt, milk and vanilla. Stir until combined then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer the dough to the lined baking tray - it might be sticky, but don’t worry!- using a spatula or the back of a spoon to shape the dough into a circle. Next, use a knife to score the dough into 8 slices (being careful not to slice all the way through). Brush the top of the dough with a couple of teaspoons of extra milk.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden and a skewer comes out cleanly.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool for 5 minutes. Then slice, slather with butter and enjoy!