Brownie Batter Overnight Protein Oats
These thick brownie batter overnight protein oats are like eating dessert for breakfast. Spend just a few minutes to prep the night before and in the morning, you'll be ready to dig into a bowl of brownie batter! Top with banana, peanut butter and chocolate chips for an extra decadent treat.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving performance protein in chocolate (vega, sub vanilla or mocha flavour)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder)
- 1 packet stevia (or stevia drops, to taste, optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
View the recipe instructions at runningonrealfood.com