Caramel Macchiato Chia Pudding
Caramel Macchiato Chia Pudding tastes just like the classic drink but is made with whole foods! Silky coffee pudding is topped with vegan caramel sauce.
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 10 large medjool dates (pitted)
- ⅔ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee (regular or decaf)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup OR agave
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch salt
- Add all the chia pudding ingredients, except for the chia seeds, into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth. Add in the chia seeds and blend on low until they are stirred into the liquid. Pour into jars and pop in the fridge until it the chia seeds plump up and the pudding thickens, about 4 hours.
- Once the pudding has thickened, add all the caramel sauce ingredients into a small saucepan. Heat over medium, stirring constantly, until the sauce comes together, about 5 minutes. Pour a layer of the caramel over each of the chia puddings and return to the fridge to allow the caramel to set, about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds