Chewy Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies
7 ingredient Chewy Gluten Free Pumpkin Blondies have the most amazing texture and are healthy thanks to natural sweeteners and gluten free flour!
- 1½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cup oat flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a 9x9 baking pan with a parchment paper sling.
- In a large bowl, stir together all of the dry ingredients. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients into the dry. Stir well until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
- Once the blondies are cool, loosen the edges with a butter knife and lift them out of the pan with the parchment sling. Slice them into 9-12 bars and serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds