Chipotle Tahini Bowls
Pinch of Yum
Healthy and versatile Chipotle Tahini Bowls that come together under a generous drizzle of addictingly creamy vegan chipotle tahini sauce.
6 servings (for sauce)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 1 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 small clove of garlic
- juice of 1 orange (about 1/4 cup)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- roasted sweet potatoes (see notes for my favorite method!)
- soft-boiled eggs (see notes for my favorite method!)
- anything else you want!
- Pulse all sauce ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Season to taste.
- Cook / prepare your bowl ingredients. My favorite combination is kale, roasted sweet potato, avocado, quinoa, and soft boiled egg. But I've also included chicken, roasted broccoli, etc.
- Smother everything in sauce! So good.
View the recipe instructions at Pinch of Yum