This martini is so simple to make but looks and tastes fantastic! Give it a go and impress your friends and family on Christmas Day.
- 25 ml cointreau
- 25 ml amaretto
- 15 ml vodka
- 50 ml cranberry juice
- 1 orange peel (for decoration)
- 1 zest and juice of lemon
- Cut a segment out the lemon and run it round the rim of your glass. Pour a mound of sugar onto a plate and lay the glass sideways into it, spinning slowy to coat.
- Add the Cointreau, amaretto and vodka into the cocktail mixer followed by the cranberry juice and a small handful of ice.
- Shake for 20-30 seconds and then pour into the glass.
- Add some orange peel for decoration, serve and enjoy!