Classic Big Breakfast
Swap an oily fry-up for a healthy full English breakfast. The Slimming
World Classic big breakfast features all your favourite brekkie bits –
and it’s Syn-free!
- 2 frozen syn-free pork sausages (from iceland)
- 2 rashers lean back bacon (visible fat removed)
- low-calorie cooking spray
- button mushrooms (halved)
- 1 onion (small, cut into rings)
- 1 tomato (halved)
- 1 potato (medium, boiled, diced)
- ½ tin baked beans
- 1 eggs (large)
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Grill the sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Add the bacon to the wire rack, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms, onion, tomato and potato. Fry until the mushrooms, tomato and onions are softened and the potato is golden brown.
- Heat the beans in a small pan until piping hot.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking. Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingworld.co.uk