Cranberry Orange Gin Fizz
Cranberry Orange Gin Fizz is a festive cocktail filled with Holiday flavor! This easy drink recipe uses a naturally sweetened homemade cranberry sauce.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 0.25 cup water
- 0.33333333333333 cup maple syrup
- 0.66666666666667 cup orange juice
- 0.5 cup pomegranate juice
- 0.25 cup gin
- sparkling water
- Add the cranberries, water, and maple syrup to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently until the cranberries are soft and jammy. Remove from the heat and use the back of a fork to mash the cranberries into a paste.
- Add the cranberry sauce and all the remaining ingredients, except the sparkling water, into a pitcher and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into 4 glasses filled with ice. Top each with sparkling water. Stir and enjoy.