Cranberry Orange Kombucha
This Kombucha Sangria recipe is a healthy non-alcoholic party drink. Effervescent kombucha is steeped with fresh cranberries and orange slices.
- 32 ounces of berry or cherry kombucha
- 1 large orange (sliced)
- 1 cup fresh OR defrosted frozen cranberries
- cinnamon sugar for the rims (optional)
- Fill a pitcher with the sliced oranges and cranberries. Add in the kombucha and stir to combine.
- Wet the rim of each glass and then dip in the cinnamon sugar.
- Fill each glass with ice and top with kombucha, adding in a some of the fruit. Serve.
View the recipe instructions at Catching Seeds