Creamy Slimming World Chicken Soup Maker Recipe
A delicious creamy Slimming Would chicken soup in the soup maker. It's also syn free and FULL of flavour!
- oil spray
- 250 g chicken breasts (cut in to bite size pieces)
- 320 g potatoes (peeled & diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 235 g leeks (sliced)
- 80 g carrot (peeled & diced)
- 70 g celery (sliced)
- 150 ml skimmed milk ((( if using as part of your healthy extra )))
- 500 ml water
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 chicken Stock Cubes (or stock pots)
- 50 g Fat Free Natural Yogurt (stir in at the end)
- Spray a pan with frylight & saute the onion and chicken on medium to low heat until onion is translucent.
- Now add all of the veg and thyme to the pan, season and spray with frylight again and put on a lid and continue to cook for 10mins – fry longer if the chicken is not cooked through.
- Add to the soup maker and add the water, milk and stock and set the soup maker to smooth.
- Once the soup maker has finished, add a good dollop of fat free fromage frais, natural yoghurt or quark and blend again, then it is ready to serve!
- If you want to store leftovers, then I am loving my new soup mugs that come with vented lids that are microwavable, freezeable & dishwasher safe!
View the recipe instructions at tastefullyvikkie.com