Creamy Tahini Dressing
Cookie and Kate
You're going to love this delicious creamy tahini dressing recipe! It's simple to make, full of nutritious ingredients and goes with everything.
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup or Honey
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons ice-cold water, more as needed
- In a liquid measuring cup or jar, combine the olive oil, tahini, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, salt, and several twists of black pepper. Whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Add the cold water, and whisk again. The dressing should become remarkably creamy. Taste, and add more lemon juice (for zing) and pepper, if desired. If your dressing is too thick to drizzle, whisk in more cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Serve!
- This dressing will keep well in the refrigerator, covered, for about 1 week. It may thicken with time; simply thin it with a little more cool water as needed.