This subtle sweetness and refreshing coolness make this a perfect summer cocktail!
- 1 glass prosecco
- 1 handful fresh mint (extra for decoration )
- 2 inches cucumber
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 lime
- ice (for serving )
- Spiralise your cucumber and put it in the cocktail shaker. Chop your mint and add with the cucumber.
- Squeeze all of the lime into the cocktail shaker along with the honey.
- Give the all the ingredients a good shake. Add some ice to your glass and pour the mixture over. Top up your glass with prosecco. You will get some fizz!
- Serve with a sprig of mint for decoration.