Duck Fat Roasted Cabbage Sprouts
From a Chef's Kitchen
Introducing: Cabbage sprouts! And not prepared just any old way! Roasted in duck fat, baby!
- 1 pound cabbage sprouts, halved if large (or cabbage wedges)
- 2 tablespoons liquefied duck fat
- salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place cabbage sprouts on a large baking sheet (lined with foil if desired).
- Drizzle the liquefied duck fat over the cabbage sprouts and gently rub the fat over each one of the sprouts, covering as much area as possible, but not overdoing it. Season to taste with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Turn them over and roast another 10 minutes or to desired doneness.
View the recipe instructions at From a Chef's Kitchen