Easy Tuna Pasta Bake
The Slimming World tuna pasta bake recipe is quick and easy – and really cheesy! It’s the perfect midweek family meal
- 350 g dried fusilli pasta
- 1 leek (small, trimmed and thinly sliced)
- 100 g frozen spinach
- 100 g frozen sweetcorn
- 250 g Plain Quark
- 175 g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 400 g tuna chunks in spring water (can, drained)
- 75 g reduced-fat cheddar (shredded)
- Preheat your grill to its highest setting. Cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the leek, spinach and sweetcorn, making sure the water comes back to the boil quickly. Drain the pasta and vegetables and tip back into the pan.
- Stir the quark, fromage frais and tuna chunks into the pasta with half of the cheese and some seasoning.
- Spoon the pasta into a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place on a baking tray. Grill for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve with salad or fresh veggies.
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingworld.co.uk