Fully Loaded Burger Bowls
So for all you carb avoiders, I’ve come up with a whole new way to enjoy burgers without the bun. Instead, you serve all the toppings in – the burger itself! These Fully Loaded Burger Bowls are burgers, filled with your favorite topping! It a whole new way to burger!
- 2 lb extra lean beef
- 2½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 3 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tb butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- 10 slices bacon (cooked and diced)
- chives (diced, bacon bbq sauce, ranch for topping)
- Mix together beef, seasoned salt, garlic powder, black pepper and worcestershire sauce. On a baking sheet lined with foil, form 4 meat bowls using a clean jar or can. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, saute mushrooms with butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide into 4 equal potions.
- Fill each meat bowls with 1/4 cup of cheese, mushrooms, 2 slices worth of diced bacon, and then top with 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 covered with a foil tent (foil loosely coving) covering for 30 mins. Before serving, top with diced bacon, bbq sauce, ranch and diced chives.
View the recipe instructions at www.familyfreshmeals.com