Grain-Free French Crêpes Recipe
- 3 eggs (medium, room temperature)
- 4 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¾ cup cassava flour
- 2 cup milk (divided, plus more as needed )))
- butter (for frying)
- Combine all ingredients using only 1 cup of milk in a blender and blend for 1 minute or until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining milk and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Strain the batter through a sieve to remove clumps of flour, use a rubber spatula to help the batter run through the sieve.
- Heat a lightly buttered stainless steel over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan and tilt it with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crêpe for about a minute, until the bottom is light brown and can easily be loosened with a thin metal spatula.
- Turn the crêpe and cook the other side.
View the recipe instructions at prepareandnourish.com